Monday, June 22, 2020

A New Set Build: The International Space Station

This past weekend, the Father's Day family get-together netted me several more LEGO sets from the kiddoes. 
How things have changed since the old days: kids buying toys for their parents!

The first of these builds I am going to tackle is the IDEAS set 21321, the International Space Station.


The set comes packaged in seven bags, two of which are labeled 6.


I was instantly delighted to see that all of those solar panel pieces are printed rather than relying on stickers.  Not that I wouldn't have particularly minded affixing stickers to that many parts, but the pre-prints will make the build go a bit quicker.

Good to see the 16+ age range on the box. 
This shows that LEGO is serious about us old fogey AFOLs.

Tomorrow, I tear into bag 1....

No comments:

Post a Comment