Thursday, May 26, 2022

Imperial Light Cruiser, Part 13 - "This Is The Way...."

 After having just completed installing the parts from bag #7 onto the Imperial Light Cruiser model, I took closer notice of the small structure in the center of the bridge vignette.

This is a table-like structure with control panels that holds a red standard coffee cup element top center.

I'm not quite sure what the coffee cup is intended to represent.

Perhaps it is some sort of ship control device or communication equipment.  I'll have to go back to the last episode of The Mandalorian to see if I can figure it out.

Anyway, I definitely found the humor in having a bright red coffee cup situated so prominently in the scene.

And me being me, I just had to come up with an appropriate cartoon about it.

So, out came a couple of minifigs and the camera.....


Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment