Monday, July 3, 2023

An Estate Sale LEGO Score

 Last weekend, a family in my neighborhood conducted an estate sale at their home.

Perusing through a table full of kids' toys I was delighted to run across two gallon-sized zip-lock bags full of LEGO pieces.

$8 per bag was a huge steal, as I estimated there were well over a thousand parts in the lot!

When I got the bags home and perused through them, I did find a fair amount of 'not-LEGO' pieces in the mix, but there was still a ton of the real stuff.

Lots of standard bricks and plates, plus a lot of random different parts that I don't have in my massive inventory.

I even found enough minifig sections to piece together six new mini-dudes!  There was also a Star Wars BB8 minifig in the mix.

Here are some pics of the overall stash after disassembling many random built-up sections.  I've sorted out all of the dark gray elements at this point.  


A lot more to go....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment