Thursday, August 8, 2024

Odds And Ends

 After completing the final sorting and storage integration, I found I was left with a couple of unfamiliar LEGO pieces.

Thanks to the Brinklinks website, I was ultimately able to identify them.

The trans-orange and gray assembly turns out to be a Ninjago spinner base from LEGO "Weapons Pack' set #9591.  The base is supposed to match up to a 'Kai NRG' minifig that I haven't yet found in the stash. I did run across a few trans-orange snakes with odd attachment holes that I now know came with the base. I'm sure the parts for the trio of weapons assemblies from the set also reside in my minifig accessories storage box. 

I intend to locate the remainder of the elements and re-build this part of the set, just for grins, of course.

The trans-blue disc in the above photo happens to be a LEGO dimensions Toy Tag.

I have no idea as to which mini-fig it goes with. No use to me whatsoever.

The third item in the pic is an old style light brick with built in button battery power.

I definitely will find a good use for this item in a future MOC.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment