Thursday, March 19, 2020

Loads Of Dino Bones...

This week, I finished up the LEGO Ideas Dinosaur Museum set.
What a great build and display grouping!

The set includes a lot of elements I have never encountered before, and a number of interesting construction techniques.

The skeletal figures are spot on accurate as far as I'm concerned.

I also like that they included a minifig skeleton display, and a paleontologist complete with working magnifying glass and a comprehensive set of tools.  These latter will definitely make an appearance in several future MOCs I have in mind.

I have really grown to be a fan of the Ideas series, having already built the Apollo Saturn V and the Yellow Submarine sets.

The Dino Museum makes a wonderful addition to the growing collection. It also screams to have a museum setting MOC scene...

Enough blabber - here are the pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment