Sunday, March 8, 2020

Yoda Build, Part 10 - It's A Wrap !!

Here are the final pictures of the LEGO Yoda, wielding his activated light saber - grimly prepared to take on any threat from the Dark Side!



"Secret, shall I  tell you? Grand Master of Jedi Order, I am!  
Won this job in a raffle, did I, think you?"

Lastly, this set also comes with a display stand with an information plaque and a Yoda minifig.


All in all, this is a wonderful rendition of an iconic Star Wars character, and a great LEGO build.  This model should grace the display cabinet of any fan of both LEGO and/or Star  Wars.

I hope this series has been fun and informative for all of you blog readers.
In this light, I leave you with a final quote from the Jedi Master:

"Always pass on what you have learned."            - Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment