Tuesday, July 27, 2021

A Most AWESOME LEGO SET !!

 We had some new neighbors move into the house across the street last Fall.

In getting to know them, I learned that the dad and his 17 year old son are both avid LEGO builders!

Excellent!  A couple of fellow LEGO geeks - right across the street!

More often than not, when we visit back and forth, the conversation subject invariably evolves into LEGO-speak.

So, a few nights ago, I heard a faint knock on the front door..  I opened it to find the teenage young man on the front porch holding a totally incredible LEGO build.

Yep, it was the Star Wars Millenium Falcon!  The really big Milleniun Falcon.

He had just finished building it and actually lugged that humongous, heavy, 7,500 piece monstrosity across the street to show it to me.

I quickly let him in and he carried it in and carefully set it down on my dining room table.

WOW, what a set!  The size and scope of the detailing on this model are truly amazing. 

And I got to see it up close and personal.

After spending some time examining the model in detail and exploring all the removable panels, I happened to mention how cool this would look all ablaze with LED lighting.

His own eyes lit up!

Perhaps this could become a future 'neighborhood' project, what with my expertise in all things electronic...

By the way, I did help him carry the model back across the street and get it safely placed on its display table.


No comments:

Post a Comment