Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The 2015 Americana Display, Part 1 - Jefferson Memorial

 As I promised in an earlier post, I would present photos I took in 2015 at the Park Meadows Mall in south Denver of the LEGO Americana Traveling Exhibit.  These creations were on display for a couple of weeks at the mall, so I took advantage of every opportunity to stop by and take pictures.

The exhibit consisted of large-sized renditions of the famous buildings in Washington D.C., other well-known historic landmarks, and a full-scale Liberty Bell.  Also in the exhibit were several Minifig-scale diorama scenes.

Even though it has been seven years since this tour, I still stand in awe of these LEGO renditions.

I took pains to snap a lot of close-up pictures of some of the finer details of the structures.

I will devote a separate blog post for each subject.

Without further ado (i.e. 'blabbing') here is the first set of pics.

Enjoy!

THE JEFFERSON MEMORIAL








 




No comments:

Post a Comment